Posted by: Steve | 2011-04-06

Hi Doc,

I have had a dull pain on the left side of my chest for the past 2 weeks(feels like it is on the left side of my heart) and a fairly constant dull pain in my left arm/hand

Is this any reason to be concerned?

It is imperative that you consult your doctor for a stress ECG to exclude any heart disease.

Posted by: steve | 2011-04-06

Thanks I saw the doctor and he ruled out any heart condition.Blood pressure was 120/60 - said it may be a pinched nerve in my shoulder that is making my arm sore and the dull chest pain may be a muscle that is sore.going to go for cholesterol and blood sugar tests anyway next week to make sure.Do you still think an ECG is necessary?

Reply to steve
Posted by: WOW | 2011-04-06

I would say VERY much so. Go and see a Dr for EKG ASAP

Reply to WOW