Question
Posted by: Mluleki | 2010-02-19

Heart

I was diagniosed with rheumatic fever at 13 now i''m turning 24 there was no risidual cardiac damage so the doctor told me mow i want to known what is the risk of me dying from heart desease some times i feel a very sharp pain in my heart is that course for alarm, i stopped going for the 4 weekly injections as i was going to circumcision school and as a xhosa i did not want to be ellianated for taking western medication under such circumstances which was in 2004 now should i go back to my clinic and have a re assesment of my condition and take steps to healing

Mluleki

I suggest that you rather consult your clinic for re-assessment of your condition. If there is no risidual damage of the heart, you should be fine.