Question
Posted by: T | 2010-02-11

Healthy Wieight

I would like to know what my healthy weight (in kg) would be taking into consideration my frame, age, height and weight? I am on a weight loss programme and have dropped 8.5 kg.

I currently weigh 62.2 and my height is 1.58m and have a medium frame. I have been told that a healthy weight would be a BMI between 22 and 25. Is this correct?

How do I calculate my perfect weight taking all the above mentioned points into consideration?

Hope you can help.

Thank you,
T

Dear T
Your present BMI = 24,9 which is still just within the normal range (i.e. 18-25). To achieve an ideal BMI of 22 (if you are a woman) you would need to weigh 55 kg.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-12

Dear T