Question
Posted by: Meagan | 2011/02/01

Healthy skin

I am getting married in March next year and even though I would generally say that I have healthy skin, I do tend to get the odd break out. When I break out it is not a whole bunch of small pimples but rather one big carbuncle, which is not ideal on wedding photos!!!
Should I go and see a dermatologist to prevent this from happening, or is there anything I could do on my side (to help save some bucks)?

Hallo Meagan
You can try using antibacterial face wash, oxy 10 on anything that looks like a pimple starting, and ask your doctor if you can use a topical antibiotic like Eryderm preventatively for the month before your wedding (it may dry out your skin a bit though)
dR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/01

Hallo Meagan
dR Bets