Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2011/05/05

Healthy food for work?

Hi Doc, I am starting a new job next week and the workplace has a staff fridge (unlike where I''m working now). What healthy foods can I fill it with for my lunch and snacks?

Dear Mandy
In this modern world there are so many healthy foods that you can purchase such as yoghurt, cottage cheese with different flavours to eat with Pro-Vitas, fresh fruit and vegetables or salads, tinned fish like tuna, boiled eggs, dried fruit and nuts (eat in small quantities as they are healthy, but high in energy), cooked chicken strips, etc. Plan what you are going to eat each week and go shopping to ensure that you have healthy choices available seeing that you can store these foods in the staff fridge.
Wishing you all the best with your new job

2
Posted by: mark engelbrecht | 2011/05/06

i NEED TO LOOSE WEIGTH PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

Reply to mark engelbrecht

Dear Mandy