Question
Posted by: carien | 2010/11/11

healthy eating while training

Training 5 days a week, need a healthy eating plan to maintain max effort while training and to burn body fat. Not a big starch eater -

Dear Carien
If you are serious about your training then I would recommend that you consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) who specialises in sports nutrition. It is a pity that you don't eat starch because carbohydrates are the basis on which all elite training diets are based. I have written a great many articles on the nutrition of sportsmen and women. Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then do a Search with 'Diets for sportsmen and women'.
Enjoy the training

1

Dear Carien
Enjoy the training