Posted by: | 2013-02-07

healthy bones

Is there some one could help or recomend me to use for strong bones and srength?

I have no idea, as this isn't a psychiatric topic. and I;m sure our Cyberdoc will be able to advise. But probabl;y your first step should be to see a good GP for a thorough assessment, as it may be whatever is troubling you is caused by something entirely different, your bons may be fine, and its always wise to start with an assessment by someone with expertise; then having made a diagnosis identifying what's wrong, then it makes sense to talk about treatment options

Posted by: R | 2013-02-08

And worse, I went tho many capture codes to post this! Flip!

Reply to R
Posted by: Lil | 2013-02-07

Dr Zeuss ... that just about sums it up!!! lol

Reply to Lil
Posted by: dr zeuss | 2013-02-07

Great to see you in a government position and not having one iota of what your doing? Cant spell, you put your email address in the wrong place and now everyone can spam you which I hope they will. How lame is it to put your email on a public website? The cherry on top? Posting your question to the wrong doctor!! No wonder our taxes are going nowehere!

Reply to dr zeuss