Question
Posted by: lichelle | 2011/01/24

healthpoint 2.0

what do you think about the health point 2.0 diet? does it work?

Dear Lichelle
I have so far not heard of the Health Point 2.0 diet, so can't really comment. At least one new slimming diet or product is launched every week, so it is impossible to keep track of this ever growing market. If you post another message describing the principles of the Health Point 2.0 diet then I will be able to assess its pros and cons, but you can judge for yourself a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Also keep in mind that very rapid weight loss will lead to rapid regain once you stop using an unbalanced diet.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/06

That is the best part. Rapid weight loss and then a metabolic adjustment phase. you wont pick up weight thereafter!

Dear Lichelle