Posted by: nn | 2009-01-12

Healing scars and burns

Hi Doc.
I know i keep aksing your advise for my sunburn but I promise this will be the last question I ask you.
My skin went hard where i had the blisters. It then started to crack and is peeling off my body. Once they have peeled off my skin is all red and looks sort of raw. I am putting a moisturising lotion on to keep it from drying out. Will my skin go back to normal and is there anything that I can rub on my skin to prevent scarring as I am prone to scars?

Dear nn
Your skin will go back to normal eventually. Keeping it moisturized is absolutely the right thing to do. You could maybe use tissue oil on the area

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-12

What about applying bio-oil?

Reply to Zexeon