Question
Posted by: TINO | 2011-05-24

HEAKTH

I have had stomach ache for around 2 weeks now, recently, ive had a strange feeling in the left side of my chest- not really a pain, more of a dull achey-burny type feeling. Previously, I had an accelerated heart rate, but this subsided. What could it be?

Read more: I have had stomach ache for around 2 weeks now, recently, ive had a strange feeling in the left side of my chest- not really a pain, more of a dull achey-burny type feeling. Previously, I had an accelerated heart rate, but this subsided. What could it be?

Tino

It will be best to consult your GP for a full examination, as well as a stress ECG to exclude any heart pathology.