Question
Posted by: Strange | 2010/12/02

HEad/Tongue/Nausia

I had a headach at the bottom of my head just above my neck on the right hand side. It lasted for about a minute.
This was followed by nausea but not bad anough for vomiting
A couple of minutes later I had a tingling sensation in my tongue on the right side.

I am 31
Not sure if this is related
but My sugar sometimes drops and I have been getting random cramps in my arms for a couple of months

Hallo Strange
This could have been a migraine episode but if it happens often you should maybe go for a neurology examination. Try Manna supplement or slow fructose to keep your sugar levels stable and try to eat like a diabetic (low GI, low fat, low Sugar foods with snacks in between main meals. A pinched nerve in your neck can cause cramps or pains down your arms.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/02

Hallo Strange
dr Bets