Question
Posted by: SC | 2011-06-13

hEADLICE

Help please, any very quick remedy that will WORK?For headlice, my girl has long curly hair and got it at school and I have spent more than R1000 now on products but I cant get the nits out, I have used the Tee tree oil range, Paraspray range, Contralice range, the diffrent combs, the new contralice one aswell, vinigar, every thing! The problem is I get her hair clean, but the other moms with girls and long hair dont seem to care and

she gets it over and over and I am SICK of this now, because my childs hair gets damage from all the chemicals!!!!???????????
I cant get the nits out!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi S

I'd suggest giving LYCLEAR a go - Also, remeber to wash the bedding and soft toys in <> water.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-06-14

Hi S

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-06-14

Hi S

Reply to pharmacist