Headcahes , Shivering and Popping ear

I am 19 weeks pregnant. in the past week I have been having headaches for at least 5 days. It usually starts at the neck. I tried cutting down on sugars and chocolate but there was no releif. My blood pressure is slightly on the low side. What was more worrying is that since the headaches strated my right ear has this popping sensation. The ear is not blocked and there is no pain.

On Tuesday night i fell asleep and woke an hour later still covered in warm blankets. I just Began shivering so badly my body couldnt stop moving for at least 10 mins. I was normal thereafter. Yesrday the same year began this throbing sound in the same ear and when I bent down the same feeling was felt in the eye. There was no pain as well and it lasted for an hour.

What could be wrong??

Dear Anonymous
Low blood pressure can give neurological symptoms like dizziness, seeing light flashes, vision disturbances, cold and clammy feeling, fainting. The throbbing in the ear can be a kind of tinnitus or can be a sign of iron deficiency anemia or labyrinthitis ( viral infection of the inner ear). If it persists rather see your doctor for further examination. The headache could be due to muscle spasm or part of the viral infection. If it does not help to take Panado for it, your doctor should have a look.