Posted by: Just Me | 2009-05-14

Headaches -Worried

Hi, Doc
Please help, i have been having this bad headaches for a while now, about 3 weeks mainly the forehead, with my eyes being sensitive, and the back of my neck sore, and also feeling disorientated, with lack of attention and some memory loss. Went to see the doctor but could not tell what is wrong with me except possible stress and muscle tension, i have finished the meds given but i still feel the same. asked about meningitis and doctor indicated that there were no signs of that. What do i do?
thank you

Dear Just Me
If you have sore and stiff neck muscles it may help to see a physiotherapist to try and break the spasm with massage and interferention, pills rarely help for this.
Symptoms of meningitis - fever, stiff and sore neck and you can't put your chin on your chest, headache, nausea and vomiting, rash that looks like spots of blood under the skin.