Question
Posted by: Insaaf | 2012/01/23

Headaches with the pill

I suffer from a mild case of acne and the Gynae suggested I use Yasim , I used this pill and I suffered from headaches that continue for days , then we moved over to Ginette 35 and my head aches still persist , if I stop the pill my face breaks out with pimples ,what can I use that will prevent breakouts and my headaches ?

ARe you sure that the headcahes are related to the Pill? In other words, if you stop the Pill will the headaches disappear? If they are related to the Pill, then your only options for the acne are anti-acne lotions or Roaccutane.

1