Posted by: Louisa | 2010-04-21

Headaches whilst pregnant

Hi doc

I am 12 weeks pregnant and recently developed headaches every day, Is it alright if I drink 1 - 2 Panado''s every day?

Yes that is okay.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-23

Yes that is okay.

Posted by: Racoon | 2010-04-22

Same here. Seems mine are due to sinus congestion. What helps for me is to sleep with my head elevated (ie on a continental and normal pillow). Lots of water also helps. But Panado''s every day aren''t a good idea. You can also try Iliadin nose spray to open up the sinuses. I''m now 18 weeks and get at least 2 major headaches a week. My gynae isn''t too worried about it, but he also suggested the above.

Best of luck.

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Beth | 2010-04-22

Had the same problem with my pregnancy but u cant take panado everyday at some point leave it just rest it will go away as it comes cos of hormone chabges...

Reply to Beth