Question
Posted by: Nancy | 2011/03/02

headaches while preggies

I am 13 weeks pregnant and have headaches almost daily. All i can drink is Panado and it doesn''t seem to be working. I used to suffer from them even before my pregnancy, only then i could take stronger medication. Now i''m going to the 4th day with a headache and it now affect my job. Is there anything else i can do/take for this to go away?
Thank you doc

Hallo Nancy
Panado is the painkiller of choice especially during early pregnancy. Let your doctor have a look if your headache is not caused by back or neck muscle spasm that can be treated by physiotherapy?

2
Posted by: Racoon | 2011/03/02

Are you drinking enough fluids? Do you wake up with the headaches? it could be due to sinus congestion, and sleeping with you head elevated will help a lot, and also spraying your nose with Chamiflor. Also try Rehydrat. These 3 things helped a lot during my 3 pregnancies.

Reply to Racoon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/02

Hallo Nancy