Question
Posted by: Butterfly1982 | 2010/08/27

Headaches from Wellbutrin

I know headaches are a very common side effect of this anti-depressant but no where on the internet can I actually find out WHY it gives you an headache? I want to determine how bad this pill actually is for me and if it is worth it to do this to my body?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Butterfly,

The reason you can't find out why it gives you a headache is because no-one knows the answer.

With any medication you have to weigh up the benefits against the side effects, and decide which is better for you. If the side effects are worse than the benefit, then you should ask your doctor to change you to something else.