Posted by: TCP | 2008-11-17

Headaches from masturbation

I am a 42 year old women and have recently started experimenting with sex toys on my own. It' s very pleasurable but as soon as I climax I find I get the most excruciating headache as if my BP has gone through the roof. What can I do to prevent is happening?

Headache after orgasm is a very common sexual finding. And yes you are correct, it is related to a rise in blood pressure during orgasm, and is most often found in men. In your situation, I would advise having your blood pressure measured (it could be borderline high). It is a clear indication that you orgasms are stronger and more pleasurable. Now that you are using sex toys, and can fully control the process

Posted by: Annie | 2008-11-17

Stop straining for your climax - relax and let it come easy.

Reply to Annie