Posted by: Skoenne | 2009-04-01

Headaches during periods

After my daughter' s birth about 3 years ago I used the 3 month injections not to fall pregnant. I stopped it about a year ago and are on triphasal since. My periods are so light I am bleeding only for one day, and everything is over then. But what worries me is that I get very sore headache' s during my menitruation. Is that normal or can I do something to stop these headache' s during this time?

Hormonal headcahes do occur. You could try changing your Pill, or just use painkillers at that time.

Posted by: Natasha | 2009-04-02

I get headaches and I am not using any contraception, it starts around 3 days before my period. But now I get headaches 3 days before and it last my entire period days.

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: Natz | 2009-04-01

I also get serious headaches from the Pill, Yasmin gave me the worst headaches!!! since I went off the pill, i get a very slight headache on Day 1 or 2 but only occasionally now....Def change your pill...

Reply to Natz
Posted by: Dee | 2009-04-01

You need to change you pill to spmething lighter.

Reply to Dee