Posted by: Mommy to be | 2009-01-28

Headaches and pregnancy

hi there, please help, i am only seeing my Gynea again in 4 weeks. but now for the last few days , i have been having head aches every day , and i am 12 weeks pregnant. Is this something i should be worried about? Or is it normal? I also have low blood pressure, could that be part of it? Please , any advise will help. Thank you

Headaches are common in early pregnancy due to changes in blood flow. Be sure to drink lots of fluids.

Posted by: Yoli | 2009-01-29

Also myself I' ve been havng headaches that does not stop unti I take a nap i' m 14 weeks an even when I speak.

Reply to Yoli
Posted by: mommy | 2009-01-28

Hello there ,yes I also had the same. It did disappear at 15 weeks.Enjoy your pregnancy.

Reply to mommy