Question
Posted by: LY | 2010/03/16

Headaches and pain management

I am interested to learn if there are professionals that hold workshops on headaches, when to know if it is serious, pain management, etc.

For many of us in the workplace, headaches seem a daily occurrence and we all walk around with a bottle of painkillers.

I am interested to know more about headaches.

Please advise on this.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear LY,

Please contact Mary-Lee on 0861678911 - she may be able to help you organise a workshop.

3
Posted by: ebrahim | 2010/03/30

I have a Drug Rehab. and one of our clients excessively uses ALZAN tablets. What other way is there to ease her problem. she has become addicted to this kind of tablets. eg. Adco Sinalco / Napacode etc.

please advise.

Reply to ebrahim
Posted by: LY | 2010/03/18

Thank you!

Reply to LY
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/03/17

Dear LY,

Reply to Headache expert