Posted by: Y | 2011-08-06

Headaches and dizzy

Hi Dr

I am a 29 year old woman

I have never been a person that wakes up rested and fresh no matter how much I sleep.

But lately I wake up every morning with a headache and I feel dizzy. Sometimes the dizziness gets better withing a hour or so, but other days I stay dizzy.

I sleep about 7.5 hours a night but I am always exhausted. (i sleep like a rock)

I am under a lot of stress at the moment and dont know if that might have something to do with this.

Please help, I hate feeling like this every day

The stress can be the cause for your symptoms and tiredness. Unfortunately, there are a multitude of reasons for chronic fatigue and dizziness. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and blood tests.