Question
Posted by: Lolly | 2008-11-05

Headaches and could be preggy

Hi Doctor,

Usually just before my period, I get a headache and I have always put it down to hormones. My period is always regualr. However i am now 7 days late, tender breasts etc, but i have a constant headache for the last 2 weeks.

Do hormones when you are preggy cause headaches like this and what do I do about it??

I have bought a home preggy test which I will do today, but I am quite concerned about the headaches.

Thank You.

Headaches are fairly common in early pregnancy. Check the pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Lolly | 2008-11-09

Thanks Polkels!

Congrats on being preggie. How long did the headaches last for? How long after you missed your period did you test positive?

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: Polkels | 2008-11-05

I also had headaches and tender breasts.
I' m 7 weeks preggies now.

Good Luck with the test.

Reply to Polkels