Question
Posted by: Charldene | 2011-03-01

Headaches

I have been suffering from headaches for about 4-6 days now i would wake up and my head would feel fine but about 20 minutes after leaving home i have this splitting headache, I try not to drink any medication as I get this burning sensation on my stomach almost as if my stomach is on fire what could the problem be (i do wear specitcals so dont think it could be my eyes)

Hallo Charldene
Headaches can be caused by eye strain, muscle spasms in the neck, migraine, brain tumours or brain infections. If it is a headache that is increasing in frequency and intensity, and "normal" painkillers do not help for it, you need to see your doctor for a physical examination, to see if further tests are needed.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-01

Hallo Charldene
dr Bets