Question
Posted by: Annie | 2011/01/25

headaches

I have hormone related headaches...the pill has controlled that very well over the past years. However, my husband and I are trying to conceive now, but since I stop the pill, I have constant headaches. Usually I would use an Adcodol (only half a one because a full one is too strong for me), but I have read that it is not allowed during pregnancy. Hence I don''t want to use it just in case. Panado''s make me sick - I get heart pulputations, throw up and feel like fainting. Is there anything else that you can recommend I use for the headaches that would be safe?

Advice will be appreciated.
Thanks!

I would suggest that you see a physician to determine the cause of the headaches.

1