Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2010/04/15

Headaches

Since I''ve had my last child in October (by way of C-section), I''ve had daily headaches. It lasts anything from 3 hours to a full day, often waking up with headaches. Please help with advice.

Hallo Belinda
Did you have a spinal anaesthetic? if so , it could be due to the lumbar puncture but spinal headaches usually clears up within a few days after the procedure. You may also be suffering from muscle spasm headaches in your upper back and neck or migraine. Rather let your doctor examine you to see what the cause may be and treat accordingly.

2
Posted by: ruby | 2010/04/15

try maxalt - a prescription is required. i also suffer from headaches from 1 to 3 days at a time. this helps me and you have all my sympathy

Reply to ruby
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/15

Hallo Belinda

Reply to cyberdoc