Question
Posted by: frieda | 2010-01-06

headaches

it starts with a pain in the bone of my one nostril. then it spreads to the back of my neck. almost like a pressure and although i ' ve tried not to take any pain tablets like propain it will not go away before i have taken the medication slept for a while and then its gone only to return in a weeks time. i have cut out all dairy products all wheat coffee and are only eating fruit and vegetables as i' m a vegan. I' m a very healthy person but this headaches is stealing the quality of my life. I' m sure it is not a sinus headache as the pain is mostly in my neck... but what i dont understand is that it starts in my nostril.

Hallo Frieda
This sounds to me like a kind of migraine. Ask your doctor to have a look - there are specific medication one can use for this.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-06

Hallo Frieda

Reply to cyberdoc