Question
Posted by: bassie | 2009-09-27

headaches

with anxiety is constant headaches normal-can it be resolved

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "normal", but headaches are a very common feature of chronic anxiety states, and they resolve well when the anxiety is brought under control --- best of all with CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) , and possibly also with the aid of some meds.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2009-09-27

Yes and Yes. I used to have constant headaches that would degenerate into a migraine with an aura (when it affects vision) at least once a month. I' ve been to a few CBT sessions that have helped enormously, as well as a small dose of Cilift in the mornings for the anxiety. I don' t use tranquillizers or similar medications and I haven' t had a migraine in 9 months. I still get the occasional headache, but at least a panado works for it now.

Reply to Liza