Question
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/09/15

Headaches

Good morning Dr Bets, thanks for all your adivce.

I get the worse headache at the faintest smell of perfume even Johnson Baby cologne I cant stand the smell. It gets so bad I have vertigo. The same thing happens when I walk past people with strong perfume on my eyes water and it becomes unbearable. Please help.

Thanks :)

Hallo Kristen
You may have a hypersensitivity to smell. I think it is important that you have an examination to exclude possible sinus and nose problems. This could also be a kind of a migraine that you get so ask the doctor to also examine you for this.