Question
Posted by: Husky | 2009-07-08

HEADACHES...

I have this weird question... It' s been happening the last couple of weeks not every time but now and again when I Ejaculate i get this SEVERE Headache... like in pounding wanna curl in a ball and die type.. it slowly gets less and less until i just have a normal headhache but bad one. It normally lasts for up to a day till it goes away?

Any idea what could be causing this

I am under severe stress at the moment I' m very high Corporate person and was wondering if it could just be stress?

Hi Husky
It is actually a kind of migraine called orgasmic headache. Taking something like Neurofen before sex may help. If it gradually gets worse it may be better to go for a neurological examination at a neurologist to exclude underlying problems like tumours
See http://www.severe-headache-expert.com/orgasm-headache.html