Posted by: LC | 2009-01-06

My husband get painful headaches for the last 2 months. It is extremely painful if he sneezes, coughs or bend over. We did try migraine medicine but nothing works. What can it be, I am very afraid if might be a tumour in the right front side of the brain. He is also all the time on his cellphone. Please help I am very worried.

Dear LC
I agree with you, he should rather see a doctor. It could be that he has chronic sinus infection or high blood pressure or a neck muscle spasm but rather be safe than sorry. What worries me is that it only started in the past 2 months and that migraine medication does not help.

Posted by: jenna mavor | 2014-08-17

My husband has had survive headaches for about a year, we have tried everything from chiropractors to doctor visits, the headaches are getting worse and we have no help. the pain is in behind his left ear and has had hearing checks where they have told him that he might have a tumor but no doctor will help us until he looses sight. What can we do? Please someone help!!

Reply to jenna mavor