Question
Posted by: Jade | 2009-03-23

headache/cramp ontop of the head

Hi, my daughter aged 13 complained yesterday of a sort of headache but more of a cramp ontop of her head which then lead to her front head and eyes. She should be menstruating soon, so I am not sure if this is because. anyone for advice

Jill

Dear Jill
An episode of headache that clears up with Panado, does not cause neckstiffness or vomiting or is not associated with any neurological symptoms ( weakness/ vision or speech abnormalities) , is probably nothing to worry about and could be caused by hormonal factors, stress or muscle spasm in the neck.