Posted by: manu | 2013-01-17

headache while masturbation

sir, i am 20 years old . I have very heavy headache during masturbation . I will masturbate more than 4 times a day..

sir pls help me to treat these head ache

Headaches related to sexual activity are uncommon but have been described. It would be a good idea to be examined by a medical doctor who can rule out any physical neurological problem. You may discuss medications which you could take before sexual activity. Medications which have been used are anti-inflammatory drugs for example Indomethacin.

Posted by: d''man | 2013-01-18

dont listen to these clowns on here, i use to suffer from headaches except when i was doing the funky monkey, and their is alot of info about it on the web. but i found that i was concentrating way to hard to cum and what i was feeling then relaxing and going with the flow (lol) so try not wank off so much and stop trying to force the issue, it will happen by itself. if not your trying to hard.

Reply to d''man
Posted by: Dave | 2013-01-18

Move away from the wall you are banging your head.

Reply to Dave
Posted by: greek god | 2013-01-18

you wanker

Reply to greek god
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-18

Stop masturbating!!! problem solved!!

Reply to Chris758