Question
Posted by: mr B | 2011-06-18

headache when masturbating

Please don''t laugh I''m not kidding I get the worst headache when I masturbate and nearing orgasm,I''m worried,but when I have sex and climax there''s only pleasure,plz help

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Orgasmic headaches are not uncommon, clinically they present in practice quite frequently. We usually advise people to take a headache pill before being orgasmic and that takes care of the headache. That would be after having a medical examination to rule out any possible medical problems that could be causing the headache.
It is interesting that your headaches only occur when you are alone. This is a less common clinical presentation.
I encourage you to take it seriously and visit your physician for a full medical check up - just in case. I would also you play around with different ways of masturbating, use different techniques, different positions just so you can give your physician a good understanding of what is going on.

2
Posted by: john | 2011-07-12

if it hurts that much stop doing it my broer

Reply to john
Posted by: MRS L | 2011-06-28

STOP MASTURBATING

Reply to MRS L