Question
Posted by: Nontobeko | 2013-01-28

Headache V/S Nur Isterate Injection

HI everyone

How do i stop this headache

I have been on Nur isterate injection since last year July, Since then i have been suffering from headache it was better in the begining, but since last year November it get worse it comes everyday, i cant take grandpas anymore, i tried drinking lot of water but not helping, and i see my period only 1 day twice a month since december, i know headache is one of the side effects of injection but what can i do to stop it

please help before it kills me

If you think this is due to the injection then the only thing to do is try a different form of contraception.