Question
Posted by: Eve | 2008-11-12

Headache for three days

I have had a pressure headache on the top of my head and temples since Monday, I have taken comprals and it goes away and then it comes back the same time everyday when i cough there is pain like i have to hold my head. On tuesday i had nausea and chills bloated and very tired could this be related to the headache. its very strange as i have never had this kind if thing before. I would appreciate any info.
Thank-You

Hallo Eve
Please rather see your doctor, any headache that is out of the ordinary, gets worse with coughing, combined with symptoms of fever can be a sign of serious disease like meningitis or encephalitis