Question
Posted by: Leanne | 2011-11-29

Headache for the past 4 days, tiredness and feeling week

Hi Doc, I have had this headache since Saturday and my head feels so heavy that my neck cant support it, which I think is causing my neck and shoulders to be sore as well. I didn''t do anything out of the ordinary on Friday, just stayed at home, had no alcohol for about 2 weeks. Headache is worse in the morning and evening, woke up today and feel very tired and weak although I slept early and it feels hard to concentrate. I took one mybulen on Sunday night but had no relief, took 2 disprin this morning and no effect. No fever and I can touch my chest with my chin. I am a 26 year old female, not over or under weight. Don''t wanna go to the doctor if its something I can treat at home, but i think if its not gone by tomorrow I must go to the doc. Any advice on what to do?

Leanne

You can try Aspen Naproxen 275 mg, two tablets, in combination with Robaxin 750mg, two tablets, three times daily. It is possible that you have severe muscle spasm of your neck and shoulders, which is the cause for your headache. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor within a day or two.