Posted by: Roxie | 2012-06-25

headache during pregnancy

I''m 32 weeks pregnant and I have this terrible headache, for the past 2 nights I''ve been struggling to sleep I do not know if it''s related, I''ll wake up at 1am to go to the bathroom and stay awake until morning. I just can''t fall asleep anymore.

so from 1am this morning the headache started, it''s bad. nothing I''ve felt before. I took panado but it''s not helping, please help

You will have to consult a doctor for an examination to determine if the headache is due to high blood pressure, which is not uncommon during pregnancies but it does need treatment. There are other factors like severe neck muscle spasm or even lack of sleep that will have to be investigated.