Question
Posted by: Linie | 2008/09/26

Headache during excercise

I am 29 yrs old and am generally quite active - walk my dogs every day - try get to gym x2 a week etc. I have had a bit if post nasal drip and a little cough which i have rested and cleared up with antibiotics after 3 weeks of symptoms. Been feeling better for a week now and went for a run this morning - during the run i got a pounding headache - is this cause for concern?

Dear Linie

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that your sinusitis has not cleared completely, causing the headache. I do not think there is any need for concern.