Question
Posted by: 44 | 2011-04-29

headache during alcoho consumption

2 mnts ago I had septoplasty - nose operation& although I hav been drinking 4 14 years I suddenly can''t. During my 2nd drink of anything alcoholic (&  truSt me I''ve tried quite a couple of drinks)I get a headache like never in my life! why?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear $$,

The only way to get to the bottom of the problem is to be examined by an expert while you are having the headache. This will establish where the pain is coming from, give us more information on how the septoplasty could have had this result, and how to treat you so that the problem is eliminated.

This information has been supplied and checked by the multidisciplinary team of specialists at The Headache Clinic, in association with The International Headache Society and the South African Institute of Headache and Migraine Science. For consultation with these specialists, call The Headache Clinic on 0861 678 911 (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban).

1
Posted by: warny | 2011-05-15

hi...you have same experience like..since i had nose operation (i had sinus), i could not drink alcohol anymore for 2nd glasses...but i guess..it was cause sinus...

Reply to warny