Posted by: Rose | 2011-06-01

Headache, dizzy, feeling faint, breathing

I will be 44 yrs in 2 weeks.
I am retaining water in my limbs, mostly in mr right leg. From time to time I am overcome by a strange lightheaded feeling, which makes me feel extremely dizzy, as if I want to faint. added to this, is a warm feeling in head &  face, leaving me with a headache..... my nose becomes burny &  I seem to lose a bit of focus, feeling weak... My breathing also becomes slower . I don''t suffer from hypertention, diabetus or cholesterol , weight 54 kgs, gym 5 times a consider myself to be healthy... don''t smoke, drink occassionally.
I have been to a DR, had an ECG, FBC , kidney, etc was all normal, yet I am still sitting with the same problem...
Whay do you think Dr...

As a healthy individual, you should have your symptoms further investigated by an internal specialist. The swelling of your limbs and extremities will be due to poor blood flow and poor vascular return from these areas. There might be an association of these symptoms or the other symptoms connected to poor blood flow.

I can not think of any spesific reason why you feel this way and I therefore, suggest that you consult a specialist.