Question
Posted by: Andre | 2008/09/19

Headache caused by a sneeze

HI

I sometimes get a stinging headache between my eyes after a sneeze. This headache can last for up to 2 days. Usually once I hear a fairly loud pop noise, the headache goes away. Applaying heat to the area also helps, but not always. I presume it' s related to a blocked sinus channel or something but you would know better.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanx

Dear Andre

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you make an appointment with an ENT specialist, in order to have x-rays of your sinusses taken. It is possible that you have sinus obstruction and this is causing pressure and hence the headaches.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Andre | 2008/09/30

Thank you for your reply ...

Reply to Andre