Question
Posted by: Gillian | 2012/02/07

Headache and sensitive eyes

Dear Doc,

For the past 3 weeks I have been suffering from headaches. the pain seems to be in the front of my forehead. I have also noticed that my eyes are extremely sensitive to the light as well as my computer screen. Do you think these headaches could be as a result of my sensitive eyes? Do you feel I should see my optician?

thank you so much.

Gillian

It will be a good idea to consult your optician. I also suggest that you consult your doctor to exclude other causes for your chronic headache, especially severe muscle spasm of the cervical spine area or other conditions like sinusitis.