Question
Posted by: Causes of multiple lumps on the head/forehead | 2011/06/24

Headache and lumps

My mom started to develop headaches. Now she hasd lumps all over her head. They disappear for a few days then reapper on the forehead. What could be the cause, she is 63yrs old.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Tselane,

This is a most unusual problem, and the only way to determine what is wrong is to see your mother when she has the lumps. I will ask my secretary to contact you by e-mail so that we can arrange to see your mother at the correct time.

This information has been supplied and checked by the multidisciplinary team of specialists at The Headache Clinic, in association with The International Headache Society and the South African Institute of Headache and Migraine Science. For consultation with these specialists, call The Headache Clinic on 0861 678 911 (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban).

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2011/06/24

Dear Tselane,

Reply to Headache expert