Question
Posted by: Elsa | 2010-05-21

Headache and constipation related?

I used to suffer from migraines after my period but lately it has been more severe and i find it difficult to break the headache. it feels like a shart object is stuck into my skull on the left hand side almost in the middle.
I have been suffering from constipation lately and I am not sure if the headaches are related to the constipation?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

see above

2
Posted by: Helene | 2010-08-20

First get rid of the constipation. The best natural product with no side effects is aloe vera. There is an organic tablet called Aloeride sold here in SA by aloeveraafrica and it works like magic.

Reply to Helene
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010-05-25

see above

Reply to Headache expert