Posted by: SJ | 2012-08-23

I have some current helth problems. I have hasimoto thyroiditis and i am currently taking 0.15mg of eltroxin daily. I started off taking the 0.1 but it did not help.

I have now had a headache every day for a week. Its quite bad and it makes me nauseous, i am slo very very tired all of the time. When i get these headaches my pupils go different sizes, one is bigger than the other. the pain goes right across my forehead or behind my eye. i have no apetite and im struggling to eat at any regular interval. Pain killers do not help me at all, i have even tried migraine medication but it only works for a few hours then the headache comes back

do you think the headache is due to my thyroid probem? if so do you think the eltroxin is then still not working?

please help me, i really cant stand the headache anymore

Thyroid disease can be the cause for your headaches but as you have daily headaches and your pupils are of unequal size, you will have to consult a neurologist as soon as possible. The feeling of malaise can be due to the fact that your thyroid disease is not well controlled. You can consult an endocrinologist for specialised treatment.