Question
Posted by: Jason | 2012/04/19

Headache

Recently I started experiencing very strange pains (feels more like a spasm) on the left front side of my head which lasts for literally 2 to 3 seconds.

I experience this once or twice a day (at no particular time).

On one occasion the strange ache affected my neck (slight numbness / pins and needles feeling) –  it was also a sort of strange spasm that lasted for 2-3 seconds.

And on another occasions it affected my left arm (slight numbness / pins and needles) and was also felt for literally 2-3 seconds.

The only recent (past couple of months) life style change that I made was to my eating habits –  I have completely removed refined carbohydrates (rice, pizza bread etc) and substituted it with more veggies

What could be the cause? I rarely suffer from headaches –  in fact I can’ t remember ever having to take any headache pills

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Jason

It is most important that you consult a neurologist and have a full neurological assessment - unfortunately one cannot make a diagnosis on this information without the correct examination and tests.

2
Posted by: Losholobe | 2012/04/20

I always have this painfull headche but i thhought is when i didn''t have my spectacles, the other thing is my pain on the joints of legs,knee what could be the problem.

Reply to Losholobe
Posted by: Headache expert | 2012/04/19

Dear Jason

Reply to Headache expert