Question
Posted by: peggy | 2011/08/14

headache

I''m a fairly healthy 48yr old female. After a scary dizzy few moments in a shop, I have this severe headache jus above my left eye. A throbbing constant pain in my forehead making my eye jump. This has been constant and ongoing for 3 weeks. Pain meds relieve the pain for couple hours. I have had my BP checked twice and both times it was normal. My GP just told me to come back if it ges worse or persists. What do I do? Thank you

Peggy

I think that you should reconsult your GP as soon as possible to get a referral to a neurologist. It can be an a-typical migraine type headache or a chronic persistant headache due to vascular spasm.