Question
Posted by: Karen | 2011/02/18

HEADACHE

Hi Doc,
I am 30 years old

I have never ever felt to sick in my life. I have a throbbing headache, stiff neck and a fever of 38.6. This is going on since Wednesday. I have vomited 3 times today. I get no relieve from Myprodol.

How common is meningits? I stay in Pretoria. Have not been to any funny places.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Karen,

With your symptoms there is definitely a possibility that you have meningitis. You should seek medical attention as soon as possible. It doesn't mean that you do have meningitis, but you have to have it checked in case, as it could have serious consequences.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2011/02/18

Dear Karen,

Reply to Headache expert